TORO | Drip Tape and Dripline
Aqua-Traxx® FC with the PBX Advantage
- Flexibility to increase and decrease flow without sacrificing uniformity
- Designed and molded with the PBX Advantage for increased durability, clog resistance and uniform output
- Available in three diameters and five wall thicknesses, including more-affordable 5/8-inch 6 mil and 7/8-inch 8 mil
- Emitter spacing from 6–24 inches with no cost increase, for precise placement and flexibility when designing your system
Toro Aqua-Traxx® Flow Control (FC) drip tape is the latest advancement in the evolution of precision drip irrigation. Aqua-Traxx FC is the only flow-controlling drip tape available — giving you more control and uniformity wherever you farm. The innovative flow-controlling design provides you with the flexibility to increase or decrease flow while maintaining a uniform output across changing elevations. Now you have more control over how much water your crops get, especially in long runs or hilly terrain, where water pressure can vary throughout the run.
Aqua-Traxx® with the PBX Advantage
- Superior precision, uniformity, durability, and plugging resistance
- Seamless construction provides maximum strength
- Highly resistant to plugging due to multiple inlet filters
- Best-In-Class coefficient of variation (Cv’s) – below 3%
The premium choice for drip irrigation, Aqua-Traxx with the PBX Advantage offers a Proportionally Balanced Cross-Section (PBX) design that optimizes flowpath turbulence to effectively manage water flow, deliver uniform distribution, and reduce clogging. For Aqua-Traxx design help, check out our AquaFlow 4.0 design software
- Efficient Emitter Design – The unique “shark tooth” emitter flow path design allows uniform application of water and nutrients in demanding field applications, including long lengths of run or undulating terrain
- Accurate Flow Rate Between 5 and 60 psi – A wide operating window means less waste and uniform application of fluids to all plants, even at system start up and shutdown
- Low Profile Emitter Design – Reduced friction loss saves energy and helps ensure uniform application of fluid to all plants
- Uniform Manufacturing Platform – State of the art injection molding technology yields an “industry best” manufacturing coefficient of variation (Cv) of less than 3%, helping to ensure uniform application of fluids to all plants
The all new Blueline® Classic dripline boasts an innovative emitter design that provides superiordrip irrigation performance in the most extreme conditions. Coupled with Toro’s Blue Stripe hose, the industry standard against which all other hose is measured, Blueline Classic provides performance, durability and economy. For the best in both emitter and hose technology in permanent crop applications, Toro Blueline Classic is the best choice.
- The Latest Technology – the exclusive Toro flow path technology is the result of 30 years of emitter design in combination with the latest in computer aided design.
- More Resistant to Plugging – With unique raised inlets the amount of debris entering the emitter is dramatically reduced.
- Unmatched Uniformity – The Toro flow path technology uses a shark tooth design providing a fully turbulent flow path that is independent from the wall of the tubing providing unmatched uniformity.
- Self-flushing Diaphragm – patented new design flushes during operation and shutdown further resisting clogging providing longer life for your system.
Blueline® PC premium pressure compensating dripline represents a tremendous advancement in drip irrigation by providing greater resistance to plugging, unmatched durability, and superior flow accuracy.
- Highly resistant to plugging – Molded emitters stand up to challenging water and organic fertilizers
- Ultra-high strength and durability – Strength and flexibility make for easy installation and removal, saving on time and labor, and significantly reducing chances of damage
- Blue Stripe® of Quality – install Blue Stripe® up to insures proper outlet placement
- Precision performance – Excellent Cv ≤ 3%
From seasonal row crops, to more permanent subsurface applications, Neptune’s broad product offering fits many grower’s needs. The exceptional durability of the tubing materials makes installation and retrieval easier and extends the useful life of Neptune. The molded emitter in the flat emitter dripline resists plugging, offering greater durability even in the most demanding settings. With a wide variety of available flow rates and wall thicknesses, Neptune has the perfect product for your application.