BERMAD | AR Series Valves
Air and Vacuum Release Valves
for Waterworks, Irrigation and Landscape Systems
The exclusive AR Series, plastic and metal manufactured products offer outstanding features and advantages:
- Perfect sealing under very low system pressure.
- High Air flow capacity.
- Patented operation together with smart design.
- Simple, compact and reliable product.
BERMAD AR Series air and vacuum release valves include four basic models:
- 1” Automatic pressure air release valve (Model 01-ARA), for the automatic release of entrapped air pockets from pressurized systems.
- 2” Kinetic air and vacuum release valve (Model 02-ARK), with large orifice, for the release of large quantities or air from filling pipelines and for admitting air into quick-draining pipelines to prevent vacuum damage.
- 2” Combination air and vacuum release valve (Model 02-ARC), in which the features of the two previous models are incorporated in one single valve body, for safe pipeline filling and draining and for releasing air pockets during system operation.
- 1/2” Vacuum breaker (Model ARV), prevents drip lines from clogging in tough topographic conditions and in sub-surface drip-irrigation system.
- Only one or two moving parts, depending on model
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Pressure-balanced float, free of distortion or collapse
- Special drip-tight dynamic seal
- Exclusive kinetic design prevents floats from being blown shut
- Perfect sealing under system pressure as low as 0.1 bar, 1.5 psi
*Additional Hub to provide optional pressure source or pressure gauge connection is available for Plastic Model 02-ARC-P/02-ARK-P01-