Used in combination with a Universal Reel Carrier this tool provides a very versatile and adaptable system for accurate injection of 5/8″ and 7/8″ drip tape. It is ideal for use on tool bars pulling planters and bed-shapers that may have a limited amount of space available for mounting additional tools.
A heat-treated shank provides the strength necessary to inject tape into the heaviest soils and hard chrome shin and toe guards protect against wear from abrasion. A specially designed plastic guide located in the foot of the tool ensures that tape will lay flat in the bed eliminating problems associated with twisted or kinked tape. An ever-growing network of Andros dealers insure that parts and service are available to the customer.
If time is of essence, and you want to maximize production, we have a variety of add-on’s specifically engineered for your requirements:
- Spool holders that will minimize reload stops
- Rotating double spool carriers
- Mechanical and Spring-loaded Breakaway
- Multi level adjustments
- Worker handrails and catwalks
- Engineered Ergonomic design
Designed for those drip tape users that want to layout or inject tape on a large scale. This type of drip tape injection requires installation equipment that is cost effective and efficient, allowing the user to cover many acres quickly and accurately. This system has many unique features designed specifically for the large scale operation:
- Reel carriers are designed to accept the largest reusable tape reel on the market, the 24-inch Agri-Spool II.
- No heavy lifting required to install full reels of tape into carrier.
- Toolbar designed to accept all Andros injection and layout tools.
- Optional bed-shapers create a finished bed for planting over tape.
- Optional floating tool mounts let injection tools adjust to the requirements of each individual row, maintaining uniform layout depths even on the widest toolbars.
- Optional coulters for no or low-till applications.
- Chose between sled runners or gauge wheels or a combination of both to fit your particular requirements